Case Study : Pocket Pediatrician Back
Conejo Children’s Medical Group is a medical practice whose medical staff includes three pediatricians who provide personalized health care to infants, children and young adults through their experience in all aspects of pediatric care. The client wanted an iPhone and Android app that channeled the wisdom and experience of their pediatricians and presented it in a way that was simple to understand and easily accessible.
- Implementing a ‘categories management module’ to manage a comprehensive listing of features and problems spread across diverse categories.
- Offering multiple sections, each with an easy to use and visually appealing layout
- Offering users detailed information about symptoms/problems, their seriousness, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
- Implementing an indexing feature
- Developing and implementing a detailed frequent symptoms and problems page and also offering designated URLs for more information
- Integration of a twitter companion site and general email box
- Design integration to develop app compatible with Android devices
The successful execution of this project was a result of the efforts put in by an expert and highly experienced team of developers who ensured that the project adhered to all client specifications. While developing the project, the team also kept in mind the perspective of the end user, to make sure that the application was engaging, visually appealing and very easy to use. The result is an application which contains a wealth of information about common illnesses, scenarios and concerns that are frequently encountered by parents.
For iPhone app development - we have used the following technologies.
- iOS 3.0
- Cocoa Framework
- Objective C
- XML parsing
For Android app development - we have used the following technologies.
- Android Framework